Saturday, February 19, 2011

ADVANCE !

 My spirit is devouring the enemy and building My kingdom in its place !
Do not refrain for this IS your race !
So do not stop or even slow down ,
For at the end you shall receive many crowns ,
My crowning glory will be first ,
So make Me your first choice let Me be your every verse !
For I will guide you through My spirit and Word ,
So pay attention so My Voice is heard ,
For "I in all things" must be your First Fruit !
Sound the alarm ,Blow the Trumpet for My children to put on their armor for I AM your Suit (Armor of The Lord) !

Job 23:5
5I would learn what He would answer me, and understand what He would say to me.

Daniel 11:32

32And such as violate the covenant he shall pervert and seduce with flatteries, but the people who know their God shall prove themselves strong and shall stand firm and do exploits [for God].

Jeremiah 15:19-21

19Therefore thus says the Lord [to Jeremiah]: If you return [and give up this mistaken tone of distrust and despair], then I will give you again a settled place of quiet and safety, and you will be My minister; and if you separate the precious from the vile [cleansing your own heart from unworthy and unwarranted suspicions concerning God's faithfulness], you shall be My mouthpiece. [But do not yield to them.] Let them return to you--not you to [the people].
20And I will make you to this people a fortified, bronze wall; they will fight against you, but they will not prevail over you, for I am with you to save and deliver you, says the Lord.
21And I will deliver you out of the hands of the wicked, and I will redeem you out of the palms of the terrible and ruthless tyrants.

John 4:15

15The woman said to Him, Sir, give me this water, so that I may never get thirsty nor have to come [continually all the way] here to draw.

No comments: