Wednesday, February 9, 2011

AM I " TRULY " YOUR FIRST LOVE

While entering into a oneness of worship with a small body of worshippers I heard The Spirit of The Lord release these words for your discernment . . .
Do you see My children now you HAVE found your
         " FIRST LOVE "

                                   " WORSHIPPING ME "

 John 4:23 
23A time will come, however, indeed it is already here, when the true (genuine) worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth (reality); for the Father is seeking just such people as these as His worshipers.




   Revelation 2:3-5
3and you have perseverance and have endured for My name's sake, and have not grown weary.
4'But I have this against you, that you have left your first love.
5'Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place--unless you repent.

No comments: