Saturday, March 12, 2011

APOSTLES OF TRUTH ! I AM CALLING YOU HIGHER !

 Do you see My children I AM flowing freely now nothing can stop you as you break down all My children's sacred cows ...

 For it is a walk of holiness I AM calling ALL to !

You are the ones I AM flowing through ,
So take My hand and praise My name ,

For I AM about to complete the reason My Son came ,

For My Glory , My Kingdom has come !

And now you shall do as he has done ,

So spread My Word , My Gospel of Truth ,

To renew their spirit ,to renew their youth ,

For I am God and God alone ,
I share with no other but My children My throne !

So welcome them to come freely to me ,

For I AM all they need and desire to set all mankind free ,
So raise up My children as Apostles of Truth ,

For I AM their King as they are My Children of Truth ,

Announce and proclaim Jesus My Son ,

For as I AM The Kingdom He is the Kingdom Come !

So praise Me My children that I may bless you for I desire to give you all that you are due ,

My Blessings and Promises are all right here ,

But for its release your worship I must hear ,

So Call an assembly , come together "As One " ,

And as you worship Me My Kingdom will come !

For I AM The Glory , The Power you know ,

But you My children must enter into Zion so before My face you show ,

My Kingdom is your entrance so be Holy and True ,

For my angels are watching over all you say and do !


Isaiah 45
1THUS SAYS the Lord to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have held to subdue nations before him, and I will unarm and ungird the loins of kings to open doors before him, so that gates will not be shut.
2I will go before you and level the mountains [to make the crooked places straight]; I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut asunder the bars of iron.

3And I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, Who calls you by your name.

4For the sake of Jacob My servant, and of Israel My chosen, I have called you by your name. I have surnamed you, though you have not known Me.

5I am the Lord, and there is no one else; there is no God besides Me. I will gird and arm you, though you have not known Me,

6That men may know from the east and the rising of the sun and from the west and the setting of the sun that there is no God besides Me. I am the Lord, and no one else [is He].

7I form the light and create darkness, I make peace [national well-being] and I create [physical] evil (calamity); I am the Lord, Who does all these things.
8Let fall in showers, you heavens, from above, and let the skies rain down righteousness [the pure, spiritual, heaven-born possibilities that have their foundation in the holy being of God]; let the earth open, and let them [skies and earth] sprout forth salvation, and let righteousness germinate and spring up [as plants do] together; I the Lord have created it.

9Woe to him who strives with his Maker!--a worthless piece of broken pottery among other pieces equally worthless [and yet presuming to strive with his Maker]! Shall the clay say to him who fashions it, What do you think you are making? or, Your work has no handles?
10Woe to him [who complains against his parents that they have begotten him] who says to a father, What are you begetting? or to a woman, With what are you in travail?

11Thus says the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and its Maker: Would you question Me about things to come concerning My children, and concerning the work of My hands [would you] command Me?

12I made the earth and created man upon it. I, with My hands, stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host.

13I will raise [Cyrus] up in righteousness [willing in every way that which is right and proper], and I will direct all his ways; he will build My city, and he will let My captives go, not for hire or for a bribe, says the Lord of hosts.

14Thus says the Lord: The labor and wealth of Egypt and the merchandise of Ethiopia and the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over to you and they shall be yours; they shall follow you; in chains [of subjection to you] they shall come over, and they shall fall down before you; they shall make supplication to you, saying, Surely God is with you, and there is no other, no God besides Him.

15Truly You are a God Who hides Himself, O God of Israel, the Savior.

16They shall be put to shame, yes, confounded, all of them; they who are makers of idols shall go off into confusion together.

17But Israel shall be saved by the Lord with an everlasting salvation; you shall not be put to shame or confounded to all eternity.
18For thus says the Lord--Who created the heavens, God Himself, Who formed the earth and made it, Who established it and did not create it to be a worthless waste; He formed it to be inhabited--I am the Lord, and there is no one else.

19I have not spoken in secret, in a corner of the land of darkness; I did not call the descendants of Jacob [to a fruitless service], saying, Seek Me for nothing [but I promised them a just reward]. I, the Lord, speak righteousness (the truth--trustworthy, straightforward correspondence between deeds and words); I declare things that are right.

20Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, you survivors of the nations! They have no knowledge who carry about [in religious processions or into battle] their wooden idols and keep on praying to a god that cannot save.

21Declare and bring forward your strong arguments [for praying to gods that cannot save]; yes, take counsel together. Who announced this [the rise of Cyrus and his conquests] beforehand (long ago)? [What god] declared it of old? Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no other God besides Me, a rigidly and uncompromisingly just and righteous God and Savior; there is none besides Me.

22Look to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.

23I have sworn by Myself, the word is gone out of My mouth in righteousness and shall not return, that unto Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear [allegiance].

24Only in the Lord shall one say, I have righteousness (salvation and victory) and strength [to achieve]. To Him shall all come who were incensed against Him, and they shall be ashamed.

25In the Lord shall all the offspring of Israel be justified (enjoy righteousness, salvation, and victory) and shall glory.

No comments: