Friday, March 18, 2011

THE OVERCOMER'S CROWN

 I am alabaster in beauty ; the pearl in your crown ,


The voice of wisdom ; my words never fall to the ground ,


My majesty surrounds you for my heart you obey ,


My kingdom goes before you each and every day ,


There is no other that you serve ,


Your feet remain steady ; they never swerve ,


My heart is the path you joyfully anticipate ,


I AM your inheritance you pant for yet never need to wait ,


I AM your Shepherd ; your gateway , the pool of mercy you know ,


My grace bounds before you as " I " cause you to grow ,


I AM , I WAS , and I SHALL BE !


All your eyes look for , for I am ever your majesty \o/ ,


Take hold of this plate I am giving to you ,


For on it my will you shall find and do ,
You shall find it now laid out bare ,
For " I " am waiting for you there ~


~ My Beloved ~


John 5


The Healing at the Pool


1Some time later, Jesus went up to Jerusalem for a feast of the Jews. 2Now there is in Jerusalem near the Sheep Gate a pool, which in Aramaic is called Bethesda and which is surrounded by five covered colonnades. 3Here a great number of disabled people used to lie—the blind, the lame, the paralyzed. 5One who was there had been an invalid for thirty-eight years. 6When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, "Do you want to get well?"


Revelation 22:14


Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

No comments: