Sunday, April 3, 2011

My supply ~ My support ~ My Love , All come as you believe in Me for all your needs

 My supply ~ My support ~ My Love , All come as you believe in Me for all your needs both spiritual finance( John 14:3 ) and in all your earthly desires for I AM all you need to bank on for I AM your God and Provider in all you need or desire !

I AM your all in all always and forever ! ( John 14:1-7 )

John 14:3


3And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also.
John 14:1-7


1DO NOT let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me.


2In My Father's house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I am going away to prepare a place for you.
3And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also .
4And [to the place] where I am going, you know the way.
5Thomas said to Him, Lord, we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?
6Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.
7If you had known Me [had learned to recognize Me], you would also have known My Father. From now on, you know Him and have seen Him.


Revelation 13:16-18


16Also he compels all [alike], both small and great, both the rich and the poor, both free and slave, to be marked with an inscription [stamped] on their right hands or on their foreheads,
17So that no one will have power to buy or sell unless he bears the stamp (mark, inscription), [that is] the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18Here is [room for] discernment [a call for the wisdom of interpretation]. Let anyone who has intelligence (penetration and insight enough) calculate the number of the beast, for it is a human number [the number of a certain man]; his number is 666.


Revelation 14:1-7


1THEN I looked, and behold, the Lamb stood on Mount Zion, and with Him 144,000 [men] who had His name and His Father's name inscribed on their foreheads.
2And I heard a voice from heaven like the sound of great waters and like the rumbling of mighty thunder; the voice I heard [seemed like the music] of harpists accompanying themselves on their harps.
3And they sang a new song before the throne [of God] and before the four living creatures and before the elders [of the heavenly Sanhedrin]. No one could learn [to sing] that song except the 144,000 who had been ransomed (purchased, redeemed) from the earth.
4These are they who have not defiled themselves by relations with women, for they are [pure as] virgins. These are they who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These are they who have been ransomed (purchased, redeemed) from among men as the firstfruits for God and the Lamb.
5No lie was found to be upon their lips, for they are blameless (spotless, untainted, without blemish) before the throne of God.
6Then I saw another angel flying in midair, with an eternal Gospel (good news) to tell to the inhabitants of the earth, to every race and tribe and language and people.
7And he cried with a mighty voice, Revere God and give Him glory (honor and praise in worship), for the hour of His judgment has arrived. Fall down before Him; pay Him homage and adoration and worship Him Who created heaven and earth, the sea and the springs (fountains) of water.

No comments: