Sunday, May 22, 2011

LET GO OF YOUR LIFE LET ME LIVE IN YOU !

 Let go of your life , let me live in you , See what I can do ,

I AM your helper , your friend , in a time of need ,


I give my life to you !


Let go of your life says the Lord ,


I can give you so much more ! ! !


In dreams and visions I will call you ,


Revelation will flood through you ,


And My Wisdom , My Spirit , will guide you in the Truth ,


Give your life to me says the Lord ,


Give your life to Me says your King !


I will cause you to see things in the spiritual realm ,


You will soar with the Eagles , like the Eagles soar ,


And I AM with you , And I will help you says your Lord !



Hear the Trumpet Call ! Calling you to a Higher place !


Come unto Me ! Abide in Me !


Live with Me ! Follow Me !


I will fill you ! I will fill you to overflowing !


Come on up abide in Me ! In higher place where I have called you !


I AM your Joy and your life !


I have all you need , seek and desire !


It is all for You ! Just COME !

No comments: