Saturday, May 7, 2011

A WORD FOR THE TRUE DISCIPLE

 You are about to see things change in your life again drastically for I AM moving into your domocile to complete a wonderous thing , and so in this change you shall see people throng to experience what I am about to do even this very day .


 So watch now as I recess all your adversaries and move you into a new realm of thinking for I AM on the move and now others shall see what I am doing through you and your life for I AM displaying My attributes and accomplishments through you to others and though some have refused to admit and acknowledge their faults and weaknesses , " Truly " I shall begin to expose them in new ways as the truth is laid bare before My Witnesses of truth and discernment !


John 14:23 (Amplified Bible)

23Jesus answered, If a person [really] loves Me, he will keep My word [obey My teaching]; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him.


1 Corinthians 2:10-16 (Amplified Bible)
10Yet to us God has unveiled and revealed them by and through His Spirit, for the [Holy] Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound and bottomless things of God [the divine counsels and things hidden and beyond man's scrutiny].
11For what person perceives (knows and understands) what passes through a man's thoughts except the man's own spirit within him? Just so no one discerns (comes to know and comprehend) the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12Now we have not received the spirit [that belongs to] the world, but the [Holy] Spirit Who is from God, [given to us] that we might realize and comprehend and appreciate the gifts [of divine favor and blessing so freely and lavishly] bestowed on us by God.
13And we are setting these truths forth in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the [Holy] Spirit, combining and interpreting spiritual truths with spiritual language [to those who possess the Holy Spirit].
14But the natural, nonspiritual man does not accept or welcome or admit into his heart the gifts and teachings and revelations of the Spirit of God, for they are folly (meaningless nonsense) to him; and he is incapable of knowing them [of progressively recognizing, understanding, and becoming better acquainted with them] because they are spiritually discerned and estimated and appreciated.


15But the spiritual man tries all things [he examines, investigates, inquires into, questions, and discerns all things], yet is himself to be put on trial and judged by no one [he can read the meaning of everything, but no one can properly discern or appraise or get an insight into him].
16For who has known or understood the mind (the counsels and purposes) of the Lord so as to guide and instruct Him and give Him knowledge? But we have the mind of Christ (the Messiah) and do hold the thoughts (feelings and purposes) of His heart.


Hosea 6:5-6 (Amplified Bible)


5Therefore have I hewn down and smitten them by means of the prophets; I have slain them by the words of My mouth; My judgments [pronounced upon them by you prophets] are like the light that goes forth.
6For I desire and delight in dutiful steadfast love and goodness, not sacrifice, and the knowledge of and acquaintance with God more than burnt offerings 


 Jeremiah 6:27 (Amplified Bible)

27I [says the Lord] have set you [Jeremiah] as an assayer and a prover of ore among My people, that you may know and try their doings and be like a watchtower.

 BE HOLY , BE OBEDIENT FOR I AM SHAKING ALL AND "YOUR" VIRTUE CAN NOT SAVE YOU !‏ Do you feel the thunder my children ? Do you feel it ?! For I AM shaking everything that can be shaken but it is not my will for you to suffer through this ! So remember it is not "your" virtue I am coming to but your heart ! ! ! Be holy as I AM Holy for "your" virtue is lacking but "your obedience" is what must be true !

 Hebrews 12:27-28 (Amplified Bible) 27Now this expression, Yet once more, indicates the final removal and transformation of all [that can be] shaken--that is, of that which has been created--in order that what cannot be shaken may remain and continue. 28Let us therefore, receiving a kingdom that is firm and stable and cannot be shaken, offer to God pleasing service and acceptable worship, with modesty and pious care and godly fear and awe;

 1 Samuel 15:22 (New Living Translation) 22 But Samuel replied, “What is more pleasing to the Lord: your burnt offerings and sacrifices or your obedience to his voice? "Listen"! Obedience is better than sacrifice, and submission is better than offering the fat of rams.

No comments: