Saturday, November 19, 2011

PURSUE THE LORD'S VIGIL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS \o/

 My children you have done well to pursue My vigil for I am seeking after righteousness , virtue and truth , not from man but from Vessels filled with this drink for I am their Melchizedek and Lord .

 So come to Me that I may feed your soul and allow you to drink Me in for "I AM THAT I AM" your Eternal Sustainer and Guiding Light, The Lord of Hosts to all that will have Me as their wine, and drink in only me for I Am their complete inheritance .


The name Melchizedek means king of righteousness consisting of two words, Melek-King , Zedek-Righteousness
This person was also known as the King of Salem meaning king of peace.



Genesis 14:18-20 (Amplified Bible)


18Melchizedek king of Salem [later called Jerusalem] brought out bread and wine [for their nourishment]; he was the priest of God Most High,

19And he blessed him and said, Blessed (favored with blessings, made blissful, joyful) be Abram by God Most High, Possessor and Maker of heaven and earth,

20And blessed, praised, and glorified be God Most High, Who has given your foes into your hand! And [Abram] gave him a tenth of all [he had taken].


John 17:17 (Amplified Bible)


17Sanctify them [purify, consecrate, separate them for Yourself, make them holy] by the Truth; Your Word is Truth.



Psalm 23


A Psalm of David.


1 The LORD is my shepherd;


I shall not want.


2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;


He leads me beside the still waters.


3 He restores my soul;


He leads me in the paths of righteousness


For His name’s sake.


4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,


I will fear no evil;


For You are with me;


Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.


5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;


You anoint my head with oil;


My cup runs over.


6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me


All the days of my life;


And I will dwell in the house of the LORD


Forever.

No comments: