Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SET THE CAPITIVES FREE \o/

 You are " MY CLOUD" I bring "MY RAIN" through that releases those held captive in their dreams of iniquity and strife.
 Those that the forces of darkness have harnessed to the plow of guilt.


And so through you I shall bring the rains of freedom from all the lies the enemy that they may walk with Me in the Garden of My ways releasing MY Kingdom "That is in Eternal Harvest" and as they drink in ~ The Nectar of My Virtue ~ and devour The Will Of The FATHER , they to shall become My cloud and rain for others.
 So continue on in "MY VOICE ALONE " for I AM accompanying you in all you do and say.
So be My SHALOM for others that have lost MY Peace for as long as you walk in MY"Obedience ~THE FATHER ~ shall rain down on you !!!

                          YOU "ARE"

                          MY CLOUD

                            MY RAIN

   MY WAYS RELEASING MY KINGDOM

    ~ THAT IS IN ETERNAL HARVEST ~

    ~ THE NECTAR OF MY VIRTUE ~

    ~ ~ THE WILL OF THE FATHER ~ ~

                  MY VOICE ALONE

                       MY SHALOM

                         MY PEACE

                    MY OBEDIENCE

              ~ ~ ~ THE FATHER ~ ~ ~




Psalm 23


A Psalm of David.


1THE LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack.
2He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters.
3He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him--not for my earning it, but] for His name's sake.
4Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me.
5You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my [brimming] cup runs over.
6Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place.


Matthew 11:29-30


Amplified Bible (AMP)


29Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls.
30For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good--not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne.

No comments: