Saturday, June 8, 2013

THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE OVERCOMER

 Your certainty of my truth is your saving grace .
 
 So contend for the faith you carry into battle confronting the enemy IS your sword of truth for in your knowing the battle is already mine subsides all doubt and quenches the fiery darts that pierces one's soul .

  So protect your heart with the Knowledge of the Overcomer for it IS THE ANSWER to the arsenal that IS yours as you OVERCOME ALL DOUBT !

Revelation 2:7


He who is able to hear, let him listen to and give heed to what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches). To him who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant to eat [of the fruit] of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.


Revelation 2:11
He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches). He who overcomes (is victorious) shall in no way be injured by the second death.


Revelation 2:17
He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches). To him who overcomes (conquers), I will give to eat of the manna that is hidden, and I will give him a white stone with a new name engraved on the stone, which no one knows or understands except he who receives it.


Revelation 2:26
And he who overcomes (is victorious) and who obeys My commands to the [very] end [doing the works that please Me], I will give him authority and power over the nations;


Revelation 3:12
He who overcomes (is victorious), I will make him a pillar in the sanctuary of My God; he shall never be put out of it or go out of it, and I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which descends from My God out of heaven, and My own new name.


Revelation 3:21
He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne.


No comments: