Sunday, August 4, 2013

Start your day with JESUS !

 A day of preparation is when you first come to me ,
I AM your beginning and it is through my eyes you see ,
7 in total The Manifold Wisdom of God ,
I cause you to blossom into an authoritative staff and rod ,
As you reach out to me your eyes are opened to see ,
We walk together " AS ONE" and agree,
The Father's will comes first in your day ,
You see truly there is no other way ,
So sit , repent and listen for my guidance and words,
They are what you have come for remembering your day is The Lord's ,
Dedicate each moment to me ,
I AM the eyes on the stone , I AM in all you see ,
do not hesitate to come for I make your day flow ,
Come first to me and I will give you all there is for you to know !

  Zechariah 3:8-10

8 “‘Listen, High Priest Joshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch. 9 See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,’ says the Lord Almighty, ‘and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day.

10 “‘In that day each of you will invite your neighbor to sit under your vine and fig tree,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”



  Amos 3:3

 Do two walk together except they make an appointment and have agreed?


Zechariah 4:10 For who has despised the day of small things? But these seven will be glad when they see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel—these are the eyes of the Lord which range to and fro throughout the earth.”

No comments: