Friday, August 9, 2013

THE OVERCOMERS ENOCH DEVOTION "becoming a was not"

 My voice box, My summons,My key and Quill, Lay prostrate before me as I reveal My will, You walk in My knowing "all is laid bare" , For you walk where I walk and My heart meets you there , There is no other with eyes above and below , For you have disappeared(Enoch a was not)allowing me in you to flow, No words you speak may drop for they are alive , As you speak others are set free by My spirit so they may thrive ,(JOB 22:28-30) you meet with my will every day ! Press in , sit down ,listen and stay ! For I AM your being through and through , Now do you see I AM is not done with you , your barriers are meer intercession given to set others free , "Release " "LET GO" Its ALL about ME ! ! !

 Job 22:27-30 27 You will pray to him, and he will hear you, and you will fulfill your vows to him. 28 You will succeed in whatever you choose to do, and light will shine on the road ahead of you. 29 If people are in trouble and you say, ‘Help them,’ God will save them. 30 Even sinners will be rescued; they will be rescued because your hands are pure.”
 
  Job 22:27-30
   27 “You will pray to Him, and He will hear you; And you will pay your vows. 28 “You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for you; And light will shine on your ways. 29 “When you are cast down, you will speak with confidence, And the humble person He will save. 30 “He will deliver one who is not innocent, And he will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands.”
 Galatians 5:1 New Living Translation (NLT)
  Freedom in Christ 5 So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don’t get tied up again in slavery to the law.

 

No comments: