Sunday, November 17, 2013

LET MY WATERS MOVE IN YOU ~ ~ ~

 You have entered in, now sit quietly at my feet and listen and record the report of My heart for now your desires have become mine for I AM The Perpetual fire that abides in you
eternal.  

  Listen then GO, SPEAK and DO for I AM The Voice of your many waters ~ ~ ~
  So let My waters move in you , "RISE UP" Oh Well for The
Voice of many waters is "CALLING" to you for My Glory .



John 7:38(AMP)


38 He who believes in Me [who cleaves to and trusts in and relies on Me] as the Scripture has said, From his innermost being shall flow [continuously] springs and rivers of living water.

 Joshua 15:18-19(AMP)

18 When Achsah came to Othniel, she got his consent to ask her father for a field. Then she returned to Caleb and when she lighted off her donkey, Caleb said, What do you wish?
19 Achsah answered, Give me a present. Since you have set me in the [dry] Negeb, give me also springs of water. And he gave her the [sloping field with] upper and lower springs.
Acts 17:28 (AMP)

28 For in Him we live and move and have our being; as even some of your [own] poets have said, For we are also His offspring.

No comments: