Monday, November 25, 2013

SEEK MY FACE

   Seek my face and my voice will follow ,( 1 Samuel 3:10)  

  I AM your Shepherd so do not walk in a shadow,(psalm 23)

 Let me be your light,path and way,(psalm 23)

  Speak to me then sit and listen to what I have to say,(Jeremiah 33:3)(john 19:27)

  The prophets are mine they do not belong to you,(Numbers 12:6)

 So seek ME first in all I have for you to do (Jeremeiah 29:11)

 Your life is mine when you have surrendered all to me,(Galations 2:20)  
 So rely on me as your source of what you are to be ,(Psalm 37:23)(Romans 8:28)  
 When fiery trials come your way,(1 Peter 4:12-14)
  It is I that brings peace and cause the waves to stay,( Mark 4:39)  

So find all your solace completely in me,

  I AM your cross of existence and all you need to seek and see,

So if I send a messenger be sure that you will know,(exodus 23:20-21)  
My presence will be with them for I AM their Scroll!(Psalm118:26)    

Jeremiah 33:3 (AMP)  Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand).

  Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) 11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  
1 Samuel 3:10(NKJV) 10 Now the Lord came and stood and called as at other times, "Samuel! Samuel!" And Samuel answered, "Speak, for Your servant hears."  

 Psalm 23 A Psalm of David. 23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. 3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.

  John 10:27(NKJV) 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

 Galatians 2:20 The Voice (VOICE) 20 I have been crucified with the Anointed One-I am no longer alive-but the Anointed is living in me; and whatever life I have left in this failing body I live by the faithfulness of God's Son, the One who loves me and gave His body on the cross for me.

    Romans 8:28 We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him. He appointed them to be saved in keeping with his purpose.  

 Psalm 37:23 (NIRV) 23 If the Lord is pleased with the way a man lives,     he makes his steps secure.   

 Numbers 12:6-7 (VOICE) Eternal One: 6 Listen to Me. When there are prophets in your midst, I, the Eternal One, will show Myself to them in visions, and will sound My voice in their dreams. 7 It's different with My servant, Moses. I have entrusted him above anyone else in My whole house,    

  Mark 4:39 (NKJV) 39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.

   Exodus 23:20-21    God’s Angel Will Prepare the Way 20 “I am sending an angel ahead of you. He will guard you along the way. He will bring you to the place I have prepared. 21 Pay attention to him. Listen to what he says. Do not refuse to obey him. He will not forgive you if you turn against him. My very Name is in him.

  1 Peter 4:12-14(AMP) 12 Beloved, do not be amazed and bewildered at the fiery ordeal which is taking place to test your quality, as though something strange (unusual and alien to you and your position) were befalling you. 13 But insofar as you are sharing Christ’s sufferings, rejoice, so that when His glory [full of radiance and splendor] is revealed, you may also rejoice with triumph [exultantly]. 14 If you are censured and suffer abuse [because you bear] the name of Christ, blessed [are you—happy, fortunate, to be envied, with life-joy, and satisfaction in God’s favor and salvation, regardless of your outward condition], because the Spirit of glory, the Spirit of God, is resting upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified.  

Hebrews 1:1-14 (VOICE) 1 Long ago, at different times and in various ways, God's voice came to our ancestors through the Hebrew prophets. 2 But in these last days, it has come to us through His Son, the One who has been given dominion over all things and through whom all worlds were made. 3 This is the One who-imprinted with God's image, shimmering with His glory-sustains all that exists through the power of His word. He was seated at the right hand of God once He Himself had made the offering that purified us from all our sins. 4 This Son of God is elevated as far above the heavenly messengers as His holy name is elevated above theirs. Most images of angels are influenced by art and pop culture-and are far removed from the Bible. The word "angel" literally means "messenger," and it can refer to either a human being or a heavenly being. The Hebrews author is writing about heavenly messengers. In the Bible, heavenly messengers have several functions-executors of God's judgment, guardians of God's people, heralds of God's plans. They appear at critical moments to chosen people who play important roles in God's salvation, such as arriving to announce the birth and resurrection of Jesus and to transmit God's law to Moses. They are no more than messengers, created beings, who serve the will of God and His Son. Recognizing their place, they bow before the Son in loving adoration. 5 For no heavenly messengers have ever heard God address them with these words of the psalms: You are My Son.     Today I have become Your Father. Or heard Him promise, I will be to You a Father,     and You will be My Son. 6 Now, when the Son, the firstborn of God, was brought into the world, God said, Let all My heavenly messengers worship Him. 7 Concerning them, God said, I make My heavenly messengers like the winds,     and My servants like a flame. 8 But to the Son He said, God, Your throne is eternal;     You will rule Your kingdom with the scepter of justice. 9 You have loved what is right     and hated what is evil; That is why God, Your God, has anointed You     with the oil of gladness and lifted You above Your companions. 10 And God continues, In the beginning, You, Lord, laid the foundation of the earth     and set the skies above us with Your own hands. 11 But while they will someday pass away, You remain forever;     when they wear out like old clothes, 12 You will roll them up     and change them into something new. But You will never change;     Your years will never come to an end. 13 Did God ever say to any of the heavenly messengers, Sit here, at My right hand, in the seat of honor;     and I'll put all Your enemies under Your feet? 14 No, of course not. The heavenly messengers are only spirits and servants, sent out to minister to those who will certainly inherit salvation.     Psalm 118:26 (AMP) 26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord; we bless you from the house of the Lord [you who come into His sanctuary under His guardianship].

No comments: