Tuesday, December 31, 2013

LET GO OF YOUR CHAINS OF RESISTANCE ,LET THE LORD BECOME YOUR "ALL" IN THIS NEW YEAR !

Luke 17:31-33

The Voice (VOICE)

Since people are easily distracted, Jesus says that they shouldn’t get so caught up in the routines of daily life that they forget to remain faithful to Him.

31 When that day comes, if you’re on the housetop, don’t run inside to try to save any of your belongings. If you’re in the field, don’t bother running back to the house. 32 Remember Lot’s wife. Turning back is fatal for those who do so. 33 If you try to hold on to your life, it will slip through your fingers; if you let go of your life, you’ll keep it.


Isaiah 43:18-20

The Voice (VOICE)
The prophet appeals to a powerful memory: the exodus. He reminds God’s people—all descendants of slaves in Egypt—how God liberated them from oppression, how God devastated the powerful army that pursued them in order to take them back to the whip and lash, back to servitude in Egypt. Stories of the exodus have been told time after time for many generations; they are permanent fixtures in their minds. The prophet evokes these amazing memories to comfort them and assure them that what God is about to do is like what God did do for their ancestors centuries ago.
18 Eternal One: Don’t revel only in the past,
or spend all your time recounting the victories of days gone by.
19 Watch closely: I am preparing something new; it’s happening now, even as I speak,
and you’re about to see it. I am preparing a way through the desert;
Waters will flow where there had been none.
20 Wild animals in the fields will honor Me;
the wild dogs and surly birds will join in.
There will be water enough for My chosen people,
trickling springs and clear streams running through the desert.


Let go of your chains and let me set you free,
You see I AM all you need,
For I AM The First and The Last,
Only I can remove your past,
So be as Lot and step out from the city,
Do not look back for you are free,
For the past has no hold on you,
As long as my hand is what you hold onto,
With Me there is now and this you must "own",
All else is useless so let go of your murmering and moan,
For to enter into all I have already promised you,
Your walking in complete trust is all you must do,
So walk in this freedom and allow all your chains to fall,
I "Will" make this happen when you make ME your "ALL" !
So come sit beside me and share in My Throne ,
For My desire for you is "FREEDOM" but you "MUST" make ME your "own"(LORD),
For to have other idols and desire to be set free,
Can only happen as you follow after Me,
So "Let Go" ! Of the flesh and the Past you once knew,
Let Go of "all' else that I may renew you ! \o/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ3a7KUKCiY You are I AM

No comments: