Tuesday, May 6, 2014

IN CHRIST JESUS YOUR FORTRESS THERE IS A DOOR OF BREAKTHROUGH

In your fortress you shall find many weapons against carnal knowledge but it is as you open up your heart to let in my Agape( unconditional ) love that all these weapons seem needless for the door to my undying love comes through the Joy of your salvation( Saving Grace ) that truly covers over all of these things.
You see I AM here with you , in and through all your steps in life and even in your sleep I watch over you though it seems mute but truly it is in these quiet moments That I gain the greatest vantage over your will making it mine for truly it is then I release freely to your heart .

Do you see my spirit moves in freedom and this is a foundation many do not know but I am releasing you onto this foundation in this season of truth so that your fruit may bear forth and grow tall for you are My Tree of Life to others that hunger for me.

Freedom my children is an Apron( Breastplate of Righteousness) and Jar(vessel) that holds My Oil of Unity \o/

Now The Lord "IS" The Spirit and where the Spirit of The Lord is there is Freedom \o/


No comments: