Wednesday, May 21, 2014

SPEAK LIFE

You are mine entirely now for My Flames have touched you and bathed you in My Glory among the coals and now I AM the Gold and Silver in your life for "The Veil is torn " and now the Fullness and Saphire of My Spirit  (( ( RESIDES ) )) in you in a abundantly overflowing manner and My Eyes( 7 Spirits of The Lord) are yours for you have already obediently sat quietly at my feet and listened intently for my Voice and will .
 So now "Take" the Fullness of My Kingdom to the reckless and lost for they need what you retain in gladness " MY SAVING GRACE " ! ! ! 

  Isaiah 6:4-8

    Amplified
And the foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him who cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
Then said I, Woe is me! For I am undone and ruined, because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts!
Then flew one of the seraphim [heavenly beings] to me, having a live coal in his hand which he had taken with tongs from off the altar;
And with it he touched my mouth and said, Behold, this has touched your lips; your iniquity and guilt are taken away, and your sin is completely atoned for and forgiven.
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for Us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

  Revelation 3:8

I know your [record of] works and what you are doing. See! I have set before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My Word and guarded My message and have not renounced or denied My name.

 Revelation 3:18

18 Therefore I counsel you to purchase from Me gold refined and tested by fire, that you may be [truly] wealthy, and white clothes to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nudity from being seen, and salve to put on your eyes, that you may see.

  Job 22:25

 And make the Almighty your gold and [the Lord] your precious silver treasure,

  Revelation 5:6

And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeBv9r92VQ0  Speak Life
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8VoUYtx0kw  Overcomer !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gvt__r9EU0 What scars are for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZvZWUZFevI  Born for this !
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy9nwe9_xzw&list=RDdy9nw e9_xzw#t=55  Oceans Hillsong United

No comments: