Wednesday, February 10, 2016

JOY FOREVER IN THE GLADNESS OF GOD'S LIGHT

Juggling things is not what I would have you do so inquire of me and recognize the sound of my voice through others with great humility for as David waited for the sound of my heavenly army through the trees truly I will sound out through the mighty oaks I have placed in the forest of your life.

So listen to the rustling of my spirit's breath moving through this garden of your life and be drawn to my fruit for truly there is no other fruit that bears my eternal fragrance and life and you can eat the leaves in my garden for they were created to bring the healing joy of gladness for my loving kindness brings eternal breakthrough and joy forevermore . . .

2 Corinthians 2:14-17

14 But thanks be to God, Who in Christ always leads us in triumph [as trophies of Christ’s victory] and through us spreads and makes evident the fragrance of the knowledge of God everywhere,

15 For we are the sweet fragrance of Christ [which exhales] unto God, [discernible alike] among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing:

16 To the latter it is an aroma [wafted] from death to death [a fatal odor, the smell of doom]; to the former it is an aroma from life to life [a vital fragrance, living and fresh]. And who is qualified (fit and sufficient) for these things? [Who is able for such a ministry? We?]

17 For we are not, like so many, [like hucksters making a trade of] peddling God’s Word [shortchanging and adulterating the divine message]; but like [men] of sincerity and the purest motive, as [commissioned and sent] by God, we speak [His message] in Christ (the Messiah), in the [very] sight and presence of God.

No comments: