Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Ministering Angels

 Ministering angels are coming your way,(Heb1:14)

To strengthen you and bring you hope for a new day ,(Matt 4:11)

For just as I received them I now send them to you ( Exodus 23:20-22)

To assist you in all you do,(Heb 1:14)

To lift and surround you guarded from all harm(Psalm 91:11-12)

Before disaster they shall sound the alarm(Gen 19:12-13)

Wings of comfort from on high(Heb 1:7)

 My ministers to refresh and guide(Num 22:35)

For I have created a team for you and me(2 Kings 6:17)

The angelic Hosts are with you open your eyes and see! (2 Kings 6:17)


   Exodus 23:20-22

20 Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep and guard you on the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.
21 Give heed to Him, listen to and obey His voice; be not rebellious before Him or provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgression; for My Name is in Him.
22 But if you will indeed listen to and obey His voice and all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.


Matthew 4:11
11 Then the devil departed from Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.

Matthew 26:53
Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

 Hebrews 1:14
14 Are not the angels all ministering spirits (servants) sent out in the service [of God for the assistance] of those who are to inherit salvation?

Psalm 91:11-12
 For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].
12 They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.


Genesis 19:12-13
 12The two men said to Lot, “Do you have any other relatives in this city? Do you have any sons-in-law, sons, daughters, or any other relatives? If you do, tell them to leave now, 13 because we are about to destroy this city. The Lord has heard of all the evil that is here, so he has sent us to destroy it.”



Hebrews 1:7
Referring to the angels He says, [God] Who makes His angels winds and His ministering servants flames of fire;
 
Numbers 22:35
35 And the angel of the Lord said to Balaam, “Go with the men, but speak only the word that I tell you.” So Balaam went on with the princes of Balak.



2 Kings 6:17
17 Then Elisha prayed, Lord, I pray You, open his eyes that he may see. And the Lord opened the young man’s eyes, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

No comments: