Friday, April 22, 2016

FREEDOM !



The emancipation(Freedom) of My Kingdom is at hand in such A way it will be as though a wave Of water ~ ~ ~ has overtaken your entire life in one swift movement.

So be ready for My Kingdom is not only at hand
but about to overtake every aspect of life for those
surrendered wholly and completely to Me for My Glory.

   
Galatians 5:1
It is for freedom that Christ has set us
free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.


Isaiah 6:8

8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for Us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.



Jude,

a servant of Jesus Christ (the Messiah), and brother of James, [writes this letter] to those who are called (chosen), dearly loved by God the Father and separated (set apart) and kept for Jesus Christ: May mercy, [soul] peace, and love be multiplied to you. Beloved, my whole concern was to write to you in regard to our common salvation. [But] I found it necessary and was impelled to write you and urgently appeal to and exhort [you] to contend for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints [the faith which is that sum of Christian belief which was delivered verbally to the holy people of God]. ...

No comments: