Tuesday, April 26, 2016

THE NEXT PRESIDENT ???? !!!!

Many foresee a shadow though they look dimly through the veil,

But what I AM doing and whom I have chosen I am yet to unveil,

For few have truly ventured to enter in,

They look for their own satisfaction and invite sin,

I AM The One to lift up and remove and set down!

I alone wear The Crown!

A true upset is coming but to me is no surprise,

So few come and enter in so I can open their eyes,

For what comes next is a step of Prophecy,

The next president is not chosen by men but decided by Me!

So what will happen to this earthly throne?!

Will it be left empty or someone new I enthrone ?

For truly the future is already past to me,

But for you it is yet to be,


DANIEL 2:21

He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding;

Numbers 12:6-8

The Murmuring of Miriam and Aaron

…6He said, "Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, shall make Myself known to him in a vision. I shall speak with him in a dream. 7"Not so, with My servant Moses, He is faithful in all My household; 8With him I speak mouth to mouth, Even openly, and not in dark sayings, And he beholds the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid To speak against My servant, against Moses?"…

No comments: