Monday, November 28, 2016

THE HARVEST AND THE OVERCOMER

 These are times not to tarry in the winds of fear but to concentrate now completely on the harvesting of souls for the gifts shall follow and be enacted with this movement( I see a Pendulum) for it is the heartbeat of My will ( Mercy /|\ Grace)and The "T"estimony of My Son.

  You see you are more than able bodied fishermen and greater than just an apostolic order for I created you bigger, wider, deeper and for greater things than these for My hand is upon you heavy now in these last hours and the fields are not only ripe but must be taken in all the way to the storehouse of My bosom.

  Graduate them and send them out as well, for what is to  be done can not be done alone "You must not be an island  of Tyre" but a canopy of United Love so that none are  lost and now you shall go in the power of My Grace and  Love for I AM giving you My Kingdom and Recharging you in your Intimacy with Me for this is why I call you "My  Beloved" , by the time you set aside for Meas I AM  eternally beside you in every matter of the heart .

  Seek Me FIRST and as you make Me the first fruit of your morning I SHALL Create your Day *

Beloved you "ARE" and Shall always BE !

  The Army is growing but it has yet to reach its peak .

  Petition my armies for they are already with you and  await your orders for you ARE My Generals as well as  kings and priests after the order of Melchizedek and I AM your KING as My Spirit is your Sword as you declare  ,speak and administer My words to judge and balance.

  Love one another deeply "yeah" I say deeply for your  forgiveness "As One" is Powerful and your charity in love, My love shall unite you into one Mighty and Holy Fire .

  I love you so take this love of mine to you , to Every  Child not just those you agree in heart with for they are all My Creation and I died to bring them My resurrection Life with My eternal promise and bond.

  I AM your answer, So let Me Be for you need all that I  have for you and I AM already yours for you die to self  that I may rise up free to give you all I AM .

Be free through surrendering all of your life's facets to Me for "I AM YOUR GEM" True and Eternal.


Zephaniah 3:17-20

17 The Lord your God is with  you, the Mighty Warrior who  saves.
He will take great delight in  you; in his love he will no
longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you
with singing.”
18 “I will remove from you
    all who mourn over the
loss of your appointed
festivals,
    which is a burden and
reproach for you.
19 At that time I will deal
    with all who oppressed
you.
I will rescue the lame;
    I will gather the exiles.
I will give them praise and
honor
    in every land where they
have suffered shame.
20 At that time I will gather
you;
    at that time I will bring
you home.
I will give you honor and
praise
    among all the peoples of
the earth
when I restore your fortunes
    before your very eyes,”
says the Lord.

Isaiah 35

Joy of the Redeemed
35 The desert and the parched
land will be glad;
    the wilderness will
rejoice and blossom.
Like the crocus, 2 it will
burst into bloom;
    it will rejoice greatly
and shout for joy.
The glory of Lebanon will be
given to it,
    the splendor of Carmel and
Sharon;
they will see the glory of the
Lord,
    the splendor of our God.
3 Strengthen the feeble hands,
    steady the knees that give
way;
4 say to those with fearful
hearts,
    “Be strong, do not fear;
your God will come,
    he will come with
vengeance;
with divine retribution
    he will come to save you.”
5 Then will the eyes of the
blind be opened
    and the ears of the deaf
unstopped.
6 Then will the lame leap like
a deer,
    and the mute tongue shout
for joy.
Water will gush forth in the
wilderness
    and streams in the desert.
7 The burning sand will become
a pool,
    the thirsty ground
bubbling springs.
In the haunts where jackals
once lay,
    grass and reeds and
papyrus will grow.
8 And a highway will be there;
    it will be called the Way
of Holiness;
    it will be for those who
walk on that Way.
The unclean will not journey
on it;
    wicked fools will not go
about on it.
9 No lion will be there,
    nor any ravenous beast;
    they will not be found
there.
But only the redeemed will
walk there,
10     and those the Lord has
rescued will return.
They will enter Zion with
singing;
    everlasting joy will crown
their heads.
Gladness and joy will overtake
them,
    and sorrow and sighing
will flee away.




    JOEL 2:28-32

The Day of the Lord

28 “And afterward,
    I will pour out my Spirit
on all people.
Your sons and daughters will
prophesy,
    your old men will dream
dreams,
    your young men will see
visions.
29 Even on my servants, both
men and women,
    I will pour out my Spirit
in those days.
30 I will show wonders in the
heavens
    and on the earth,
    blood and fire and billows
of smoke.
31 The sun will be turned to
darkness
    and the moon to blood
    before the coming of the
great and dreadful day of
the Lord.
32 And everyone who calls
    on the name of the Lord
will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in
Jerusalem
    there will be deliverance,
    as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors
    whom the Lord calls.

No comments: