Sunday, November 6, 2016

True Worship

I saw the form of The Lord step into our presence and walk among us and a great Peace filled the room then I heard this . . .

  The Shulamite(peaceful) Bride is in the Garden and I smell her "Aroma of Delight" and "this is worship" .
 I shall reveal the answers to dilemas,the truth(clarity) where there has been revelations,visions and dreams yes,but in this truth shall come My strategy for your breakthroughs.

 

Song of Solomon 6:2-4Amplified Bible 

(The Shulammite Bride)


“My beloved has gone down to his garden,
To the beds of balsam,
To feed his flock in the gardens
And gather lilies.

“I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine,
He who feeds his flockamong the lilies.”

(The Bridegroom)


“You are as beautiful as[a]Tirzah, my darling,
As lovely as Jerusalem,
As majestic as an army with banners!

 * Then I saw the Tree of Life in the garden and a warm breeze blowing through the leaves touching them with the wind of the Spirit of The Lord for the healing of the nations and the children of Zion putting the leaves upon their tongues nourishing their ministries with The Lord's healing touch of Virtue for his Bride to walk in health.

 I saw The Father come down and sit in our worship as it formed a throne and I heard The Father Say " Truly this is a House of Prayer and more than just a place of worship for Truly I AM enthroned here for your worship is is My throne and so it is My Scepter is stretched forward eternally in this place as I AM HERE" ! He too the seat and placed the worship on his head as a crown !

 

Psalm 22:3

But You are holy,
O You who are enthroned in [the holy place where] the praises of Israel [are offered].

No comments: