Friday, March 2, 2018

Persevere !

 Perseverance is The blood , sweat and tears of the persecuted for My names sake but be reassured that all of Heaven is with you in all you do and say by My spirit and for My glory . 


1 Corinthians 9:24 24Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.
Hebrews 12:1 1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,
2 Timothy 4:7-8 7I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the LORD, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day-and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

No comments: