Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Posture

 Your posture before me is the door opener to all you hear and say through My spirit , for truly it is the Gethsemane(garden) experience of total surrender and the ability to sit quietly before your King of kings that allows Me to become Lord over everything in your life as you lay them all before me holding nothing back !


 I AM your answer and bank of knowledge but without intimacy with me your understanding will be lacking the eyes to see and the ears to hear all I have to speak into your life for I AM giving you words to declare into your very life that will bring breakthrough and deliverance in every aspect of who you are in me .


 Do you see My children your life is in ME and Me alone . . .


 So come find The Lord of your life and discover and declare all I have for you this very day "Come to The Garden " as I did now you must do for My names sake and not your own for I carry your life in my very hands and you belong to Me !


  Matthew 26:39-41


Jesus Prays at Gethsemane
39Going a little farther, He fell facedown and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, but as You will.” 40Then Jesus returned to the disciples and found them sleeping. “- Were you not able to keep watch with Me for one hour? He asked Peter. 41“Watch and pray so that you will not enter into temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the body is weak.”…



JOHN 14:2-4 In My Father's House are Many Rooms
2In My Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going.”…

No comments: