Monday, September 16, 2019

Unshakable Love


 AM I not enough for you for My waters cry out to you "Come" "Come" "Come" cross to The Jordan of My Love for you. . .

 Come cross over leaving all behind you, never looking back and see ALL I have laid out before you in My Everlasting Love.

 For these Blessings and Promises are Eternally yours !

 ZION calls to you , wont you come up higher into My Welcome Arms of Love for I await your True surrender of Yes and Amen .

 Come up higher by going lower for it is with a Heart of True humility and surrender you sit with Me as you PASS BY The Living Creatures unharmed and My Angels of Holy Fire acknowledge I AM with you as you pass them into My Glory to The FATHER'S ABIDE for He is our covering and I AM your Promise Keeper and Pendulum of Time for it is My Hand that touches and sweeps clean.

 I AM your Ram in the thicket (your Saving Grace) that carries ALL your Blessings as Abraham for your Faith and T rus T in ME Now Come !

No comments: