Saturday, May 21, 2022

Continue The Race and fear not

 You are my Postman of Choice for you bring the words of Hope and correction without fear of retribution, this is why My Spirit is with you and My Angels surround you as you go behind enemy lines and " Take Back My Land " .

 You have slain the giants and dispelled the lies as you go forth boldly removing all obstacles from my children's hope, restoring the walls and foundations as The Seers and prophets that have gone before you.

 Now you are the voice crying out in the desert declaring the coming of The Holy One of Israel "The Lamb of God" !

 Continue the race and fear not for I shall strengthen you with my virtue as you come and drink from my cup for you have walked through trials of fire dressed in My Virtue and wear My Signet ring of approval, crowned with the  understanding of knowledge and wisdom for as Solomon was so now you are ~ My Zerubbabel and Architect of My Love for My Bride . . .

 Isaiah 58:11-12 The LORD will always guide you; He will satisfy you in a sun-scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. 12Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins; you will restore the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of the Breach, Restorer of the Streets of Dwelling.

No comments: