Saturday, May 21, 2022

Run to The Mercy Seat

 Your perplexity with your situation has a remedy and finish line for as you run into my arms leaving everything that distracts you from my Voice and step through the door of Intimacy you allow me to make all your battles mine. . .

 Come into The quiet garden of your life for I AM already there waiting for you even now and My Yes and Amen are with me waiting for you right NOW !

 Matthew 26:36-41Jesus Prays at Gethsemane

…At this time Jesus went with His disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and He told them, “Sit here while I go over there and pray.” 37 He took with Him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee and began to be sorrowful and deeply distressed. 38Then He said to them, “My soul is consumed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with Me.”…39Going a little farther, He fell facedown and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, but as You will.” 40Then Jesus returned to the disciples and found them sleeping. “ Were you not able to keep watch with Me for one hour?” He asked Peter. 41“Watch and pray so that you will not enter into temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the body is weak.”…

No comments: