Wednesday, April 2, 2008

BE MINE ! Totally surrender to the ROCK of AGES

Be mine ! Be totally mine !
Give in to my spirit !
Surrender totally and completely ,
Give your life to me Now !
In a releasing manner ,
This is not a work but a submission ,
Time is short and if the righteous scarcely be saved what then for the resistant !
Resist No More ! But fall helplessly into the arms that love and hold you up to the Father ,
For I surrender My love to you and always have !
But all I ask of you is to come to me in the garden and surrender to your ROCK of Ages , ( 2 Samuel 22:2 )
The almighty omniscient Christ Jesus for I AM your victor and sustainer of life,
So come Now and find completion and eternal satisfaction in Me My Beloved ,
For truly you are mine as you surrender all to Me ,
And then you will find your Eternal Freedom ,
For as I AM in you Completely I complete you .

2 Samuel 22:1-2
Praise for God’s Deliverance
1 Then David spoke to the LORD the words of this song, on the day when the LORD had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. 2 And he said:[a] “The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.
1 Corinthians 10:4-7
4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ. 5 But with most of them God was not well pleased, for their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.6 Now these things became our examples, to the intent that we should not lust after evil things as they also lusted. 7 And do not become idolaters as were some of them. As it is written, “The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.”[a]

No comments: