Monday, April 7, 2008

My Blessing are Coming ! ARE YOU READY ? PREPARE !

My blessings are coming but are you ready !
Have you placed your SELF in a position to receive ?!
For My WellSpring desires to Rise up inside you !
To expand My tent pegs ! ! !
But for Me to flow and explode I need you to clear off all these sticks hindering its flow !
For the enemy is a beaver constructing an obstruction ,
However YOUR SURRENDER Removes ALL these things hindering the Flow of your spirit ( " My Heart's desires for you " !)
Now is the time to run to the Altar of Grace and obtain My Mercies in All Abundance !
Can you feel it Breaking Free Even Now Says The Lord ?!!!
I CALL FREEDOM TO YOU !
But you must let Me resonate your body , mind , soul and spirit to remove all that is not of Me ,
OH ! To Flow Freely in All I have for you ~ !
This is True Freedom and Wonder !
I AM LORD OF Your BREAKTHROUGH !
COME ! COME ! COME TO ME !
And receive My unending Joy and Overwhelming Strength and Hope for All Eternity ! COME !
Walk in My Fullness Ordained for you My Children of Light ,
And cast off the lies and deceit of bitter roots tied to the tree of death ,
And fall into the Arms of Your LORD GOD and SAVIOR ,
YOUR TREE OF LIFE and Eternity found in My Resurrection Blood !
Let My Water Flow through you !
MY EVERLASTING WELL ~ ~ ~

Numbers 21:16-18
16 From there they continued on to Beer, the well where the LORD said to Moses, "Gather the people together and I will give them water."
17 Then Israel sang this song: "Spring up, O well! Sing about it,
18 about the well that the princes dug, that the nobles of the people sank— the nobles with scepters and staffs." Then they went from the desert to Mattanah,
Proverbs 25:26Like a muddied spring or a polluted well is a righteous man who gives way to the wicked.
Isaiah 58:11The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail

No comments: