Sunday, April 27, 2008

SURRENDER COMPLETELY AND RECEIVE MY LOVE FOR YOU !

My surrender to you is eternal , for as My Sacrifice was a promise and a statement of My Love coming down through the Father ! It is Now time for You to SURRENDER wholeheartedly to Me .
I need to see a heart opened forth right and true ; to discern My Presence ! That you make " ALL " Known to Me ~ free for release and in this surrender as you raise your hands and lower your defenses and pride I WILL COME ! And My SPIRIT , WATER AND BLOOD shall come into agreement and SWEEP THE THRESHING FLOOR of YOUR HEART in ME " YOUR BELOVED " For I AM THE SPIRIT THAT FILLS , COATS and BREATHES The LIFE sustaining BLOOD and Covenant , for as I partake of My sacrfice in you I restore the damage the enemy would cause attacking My Sheep that are in My Will , for I AM the Sustainer of your Faith and it is My Blood covenant that BRINGS RESTORATION so EAT MY BREAD and continue to DRINK FROM MY CUP for I AM THE BREAD AND THE LIFE YOU SEEK and in all things SEEK ME FIRST that you may better Understand My Love For You .

5 doorways to healing ( pillars , collonnades ) - Spirit , water, blood , Mercy , Grace !
The Holy Spirit shared with Me that when Jesus entered the Sheeps gate the pool of Bethesda representing the hand of God it turned from a pool ( HAND ) of Mercy to a HAND of MERCY AND GRACE ! The 5 pillars represent the 5 fingers of God and the pool the palm of his hand !
When we lay hands on the tops of peoples heads the spirit , the water , the blood , Mercy and Grace flow through the flesh and the spirit of that person bringing deliverance and healing as they surrender \o/

John 5:1-9 LATER ON there was a Jewish festival (feast) for which Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
2Now there is in Jerusalem a pool near the Sheep Gate. This pool in the Hebrew is called Bethesda, having five porches (alcoves, colonnades, doorways).
3In these lay a great number of sick folk--some blind, some crippled, and some paralyzed (shriveled up)-- waiting for the bubbling up of the water.
4For an angel of the Lord went down at appointed seasons into the pool and moved and stirred up the water; whoever then first, after the stirring up of the water, stepped in was cured of whatever disease with which he was afflicted.
5There was a certain man there who had suffered with a deep-seated and lingering disorder for thirty-eight years.
6When Jesus noticed him lying there [helpless], knowing that he had already been a long time in that condition, He said to him, Do you want to become well? [Are you really in earnest about getting well?]
7The invalid answered, Sir, I have nobody when the water is moving to put me into the pool; but while I am trying to come [into it] myself, somebody else steps down ahead of me.
8Jesus said to him, Get up! Pick up your bed (sleeping pad) and walk!
9Instantly the man became well and recovered his strength and picked up his bed and walked. But that happened on the Sabbath.

No comments: