Saturday, February 27, 2010

God's will not our intentions ( part 2 )

  When my prayers come before me it is then my kingdom reacts not just in heaven but on earth as well , did I not say you are broken vessels before Me for as a stallion . I have caused you to move in the eyes of my understanding and and it is this I change into my wind and fire to accomplish what I have set out to do for those in My will and my grace .


 So know though sometimes it would seem to take a left or a right from your call or duty truly where there is need in others lives and situations truly "I will " ! " send you " My Zion on earth and this is the mountain I move into place for my Children of Zion even now for as prayers come before me I arrive before you for as my word I surround those that reverance my fear and do as I have spoken to do for Isaiah said " send me ".


Now be obedient in the foolish things for I shall use this to confound those that truly seek me out and call upon my name for I am an all consuming fire for those in my will .
  Remember my children speak " Grace " to the cornerstone I have set before you in others I love and adore
"My children of light doing my will " and judge not that you be not judged in the same manner and weight for My fear will come upon those that go the way of Korah even now !

 I remove mountains by moving My Will and Grace into place ~ ~ " CORNERSTONE "! " Zion on Earth " ! ! !


   Joshua 10:7-15 (New Living Translation)


7 So Joshua and his entire army, including his best warriors, left Gilgal and set out for Gibeon. 8 “Do not be afraid of them,” the Lord said to Joshua, “for I have given you victory over them. Not a single one of them will be able to stand up to you.”

9 Joshua traveled all night from Gilgal and took the Amorite armies by surprise. 10 The Lord threw them into a panic, and the Israelites slaughtered great numbers of them at Gibeon. Then the Israelites chased the enemy along the road to Beth-horon, killing them all along the way to Azekah and Makkedah. 11 As the Amorites retreated down the road from Beth-horon, the Lord destroyed them with a terrible hailstorm from heaven that continued until they reached Azekah. The hail killed more of the enemy than the Israelites killed with the sword.

12 On the day the Lord gave the Israelites victory over the Amorites, Joshua prayed to the Lord in front of all the people of Israel. He said,


“Let the sun stand still over Gibeon,


and the moon over the valley of Aijalon.”



13 So the sun stood still and the moon stayed in place until the nation of Israel had defeated its enemies.


Is this event not recorded in The Book of Jashar? The sun stayed in the middle of the sky, and it did not set as on a normal day. 14 There has never been a day like this one before or since, when the Lord answered such a prayer. Surely the Lord fought for Israel that day!

15 Then Joshua and the Israelite army returned to their camp at Gilgal.








No comments: