Saturday, February 13, 2010

A WORD FOR THE OBEDIENT ONES \o/

 Do you see my children you are the ones "I see" doing my will and this is the wheel in the wheel that drives my will and you are not just a cornerstone but a hearth and fire for me to others, warming and releasing the wells and wellsprings within others now driven to do my will as you so know my children I see you as one, this wheel within my wheel and kingdom for "now" is my time and my now is yours as you do my will alone.
 These are times of struggle but persevere my children for the prize is great and I AM your prize eternal and it is my kingdom that lies before you in faces in need of Me !

 Ezekiel 1:15-22
15 Now as I looked at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with its four faces. 16 The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. 17 When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. 18 As for their rims, they were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. 19 When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. 20 Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went; and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures[a]was in the wheels. 21 When those went, these went; when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures[b]was in the wheels.

22 The likeness of the firmament above the heads of the living creatures[c]was like the color of an awesome crystal, stretched out over their heads.

No comments: