Thursday, February 25, 2010

GOD'S WILL NOT OUR INTENTIONS !

 My love for you is tremendous so remember all you do in my name and for the purposes of my will alone , void of all your intentions shall be fulfilled in the timing of my kingdom in an eternal manner for I reign supreme and it is in the acceptance of this knowledge that you enter my gates and abide in my presence . And it is this that surrounds you as you abide in my will .

 Thus I shall never leave you or forsake you as you remain in me and my favor !



Joshua 15:23 ( the verse I received )

23 Kedesh, Hazor, Ithnan,

  Kedesh

There are three towns named Kedesh in the Bible. The first one is a Canaanite town conquered by Joshua. Another Kedesh is a town in south Judah (Josh 15:23), and a third one is a town in Issachar (1 Chr 6:72).
The name Kedesh comes from the verb (qadash 1990) meaning to be consecrated, hallowed, sanctified.


The name Kedesh means Sacred Place.



No comments: