Saturday, February 22, 2014

Come To The Waters

Vision:

  Early this morning I saw The Lord standing in a plush green meadow along a river and on his side there was a easy exit out of the water with no real bank just a beach where the grass started. On the other side was what appeared to be a wilderness or desert with little or no vegetation and I did not see any water or shade.

  On the desert side there were many Deer and their bellies seemed bloated from lack of food. Occasionally some grass would spring up as if out of nowhere and I heard "My mercies are new every morning" the deer would quickly gather there and eat it to the ground as they battled over it.

  I heard The lord calling to the deer "come to the waters"(My Word and Spirit) but few listened then I watched as one did move to the river and the bank on this side was steep so that it had to jump in and then swim slightly to get to the other side and as I observed this Deer it took the leap of faith and completely went under much like baptism and as it appeared on top its feet touched bottom and it walked out easily to the other side and its belly was no longer swollen but normal and its whole features appeared fresh and new even the hair glistened. It went to Jesus and he loved on it and it quietly moved to eat the plush green grass.

 Then I heard these words from The Spirit of The Lord saying . . .


  I am testing the fruit of your humility(actual surrender) in the waters of My Virtue(obedience to my Word spoken or written)and in this washing only your true fruit shall pass(survive) through this furnace of fire remaining silver or gold for I must find my image alone in these waters that have the ability to Quench(satisfy) this Fire(My Spirit) .

Malachi 4:1-2


4 “Watch now,” the Lord Almighty declares, “the day of judgment is coming, burning like a furnace. The proud and wicked will be burned up like straw; like a tree, they will be consumed—roots and all.
2 “But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.
Isaiah 43:2

2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned or scorched, nor will the flame kindle upon you.

Job 22:25

25 And make the Almighty your gold and [the Lord] your precious silver treasure,

Desert Song


Washed by the waters


Lay em down


Surrender all


From the inside out !




No comments: