Wednesday, February 5, 2014

DECLARE YOUR BLESSINGS

 My promises are all yours in fullness but you must declare your horizons as Moses, praise me as Daniel and obey me as Ezekiel ( Speak to these bones) then all the scales will fall from your eyes ( 2 kings 6:17) that my kingdom will reveal itself in fullness and truth for truly it is already here merely waiting for your faith to rise .
  So rise up oh well for your blessings lay before you as you declare and I and The Father are waiting to meet you at this place " TRUST" for I am your bank of trust so lay it all down before me as you declare for there is no need to struggle with me as Jacob for I have already overcome for you through my blood on the cross !

Exodus 14:13 And Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. 14 The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.”

Daniel 2:20-23 Daniel answered, Blessed be the name of God forever and ever! For wisdom and might are His!


21 He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and sets up kings. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding!
22 He reveals the deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him!
23 I thank You and praise You, O God of my fathers, Who has given me wisdom and might and has made known to me now what we desired of You, for You have made known to us the solution to the king’s problem.

Ezekiel 37:9-10 Then said He to me, Prophesy to the breath and spirit, son of man, and say to the breath and spirit, Thus says the Lord God: Come from the four winds, O breath and spirit, and breathe upon these slain that they may live.
10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath and spirit came into [the bones], and they lived and stood up upon their feet, an exceedingly great host.



2 Kings 6:17 Then Elisha prayed, Lord, I pray You, open his eyes that he may see. And the Lord opened the young man’s eyes, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.




Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Luke 6:38 - Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

John 1:16 - And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

Exodus 15:26 - And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I [am] the LORD that healeth thee.

Philippians 2:13 - For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of [his] good pleasure.

Exodus 23:22 - But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

Genesis 28:20 - And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,

2 Chronicles 27:6 - So Jotham became mighty, because he prepared his ways before the LORD his God.

Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

2 Corinthians 9:8-10 - And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work:
(Read More...)

2 Corinthians 9:8 - And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work:

1 Corinthians 15:10 - But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which [was bestowed] upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

No comments: