Thursday, February 20, 2014

EVERYTHING IN THE WAY "SHALL" BE REMOVED

 I AM with you, my angels surround you, go behind enemy lines and take back my land !

  My army is rising up to take back land now that my testimony is sure in my front line(Chosen Ones)assaults( words of declaration) removing the lies of the enemy, and all distractions now shall be dealt with in their time and season of correction or removal for My Testimony is paramount as my spirit moves across the waters of my voice for you are the many waters of my Testimony and I AM sure and true to my word that I will complete all deliveries on time.

  So watch now as things fall into place meeting no resistance for truly it shall come to pass for I am God and not man.

  Resistance is futile for those I have called and chosen for they shall surrender to my Word, and now more than ever open hearts are what you will connect with as you release the power of my Testimony to them(those held captive) and my resurrection power is already yours so do not fade back for we are one in this and I am with you as my angels surround you to accomplish this task.

 Prophecy to the dead bones "Life Everlasting" for they shall rise up as you release!


Matthew 5:17-20

17 Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 16:16-17

16 The law and the prophets were until John: from that time the gospel of the kingdom of God is preached, and every man entereth violently into it.
17 But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than for one tittle of the law to fall.


Revelation 12:11

11 And they have overcome (conquered) him by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony, for they did not love and cling to life even when faced with death [holding their lives cheap till they had to die for their witnessing].

Joshua 1:5-11

5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you.

6 Be strong (confident) and of good courage, for you shall cause this people to inherit the land which I swore to their fathers to give them.

7 Only you be strong and very courageous, that you may do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you. Turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.

8 This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success.

9 Have not I commanded you? Be strong, vigorous, and very courageous. Be not afraid, neither be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

10 Then Joshua commanded the officers of the people, saying,

11 Pass through the camp and command the people, Prepare your provisions, for within three days you shall pass over this Jordan to go in to take possession of the land which the Lord your God is giving you to possess.




Joshua 14:9

9 And Moses swore on that day, Surely the land on which your feet have walked shall be an inheritance to you and your children always, because you have wholly followed the Lord my God.

I'll Trust you Lord Donnie Mcclurkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqjDh6YBCFE


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6qLOwfLSTM  Wings Kimberly and Albert Rivera

No comments: