Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Fresh Word and Vision to Persevere and Proceed Forward "Do Not Look Back At The Past "

There is no man (flesh) that can stand in my presence for " I AM "

 I AM Everlasting ,
 I AM life giving and I AM Omnipresent
Though a Vessel is Heavenly or earthly truly I AM GOD and there is no other for I AM The Breath of Life and Creation.
 At My Will alone Existence(Creation) "IS" whether anatomical or spiritual, "I AM" The Hand(Spirit) And King( God and Creator) .
Though many see and have seen themselves as king over their very lives "TRULY I ENTHRONE ALL !
 My courts and Throne are eternal and accessible yet many attempt to access My Gates in the flesh of sin and unforgiveness  and false(lying) doctrine.
 But in this New Year do not look back at the past for Truly before The Cups of Wrath are poured out Truly I Shall Pour Out My Spirit in such a way That the hearts of all mankind will bow before Me " In Choice" and they shall ( (( Know)) ) I AM GOD Sovereign and TRUE and "their choice" will then become "eternal" and "Their Heart's Choice" Shall Be "Read before The Lamb of God" ! Then a ( (( Great sweeping away of The Bride)) ) shall occur and the dethroned of Salvation shall be left behind !
 Be it known in an instant for a day is as a thousand years in My kingdom of Truth .
 Ministries shall thrive now only By My Spirit for the pride of man is about to meet it's demise and though many shall fall away in these last days due to earthly pleasures truly those that follow after their King of Salvation "SHALL" walk in a Christ Like Anointing Truth as NO OTHER  ~ SELAH ~
  Do you see My Children what lies ahead that I have laid out before you ?
 It is My Foundation and Highway of Holiness where My Virtue and  Nature(Loving Kindness) abide Eternally.
 Can you see yourself here ? As an empty Vessel of broken humility for Me to fill and repair the fractures with My True and Faithful Love and Heal and Mend your brokenness with The Balm of Gilead( My Oil of Unity) for truly you "ARE The Sons and Daughters of Oil(Zechariah 4:14) I now and forever Declare before The Father that have received The "YES" of My Salvation and The " AMEN" of My Spirit's filling . . .
 In this walk and arrival into Zion you "Shall be fulfilled" in your walk and calling as you overcome by My Spirit.
 Come closer "NOW" do not make your King and Kingdom( ZION ) wait any longer for "Behold" I AM coming and My Angels of Fire and Virtue desire to bestow upon you My Crown of Promise " HOLY TO THE LORD " !


  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6qLOwfLSTM  

Proverbs 19:18
18 Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man]—blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he.
14 Then said he, These are the two sons of oil [Joshua the high priest and Zerubbabel the prince of Judah, the two anointed ones] who stand before the Lord of the whole earth [as His anointed instruments].

 Habakkuk 2:2-3

The Just Live by Faith

Then the Lord answered me and said:
“Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.

No comments: