Saturday, December 20, 2014

A WORD FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NO AGENDA BUT THE FATHER'S WILL

Your worship has led the way for a place for the Ark of my Presence to rest and abide in an eternal manner for truly this is My Tribe of Praise (Judah) and House of Prayer now receive all my will for you this day For I have placed My lamp Stand in this place as a Star for others to come to for you are truly my treasure of love and obedience .
 Oh ! So sensitive to Me , such pleasure you give me , receive My Power (strength) now in a new way .
 You carry My blueprint for you all are the Architects of My Presence for you have arrived " for My Zion is in you " .  

     

Ezra 1:5-6

Then rose up the heads of the fathers’ houses of Judah(Praise) and Benjamin, and the priests and Levites, with all those whose spirits God had stirred up, to go up to rebuild the house of the Lord in Jerusalem.
And all those who were around them aided them with vessels of silver, with gold, goods, beasts, and precious things, besides all that was willingly and freely offered.


Hebrews 12:22-24

22 But rather, you have come to Mount Zion, even to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to countless multitudes of angels in festal gathering,
23 And to the church (assembly) of the Firstborn who are registered [as citizens] in heaven, and to the God Who is Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous (the redeemed in heaven) who have been made perfect,
24 And to Jesus, the Mediator (Go-between, Agent) of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood which speaks [of mercy], a better and nobler and more gracious message than the blood of Abel [which cried out for vengeance].


No comments: