Thursday, May 7, 2015

DURATION ~ A WORD FOR THE NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER



Duration of your existence in my presence is wholly reliant on the length of your total surrender of you to My Spirit.

  Do you truly want answers to your day I have already laid out before time or thought then come and drink from the eternal waters of my wellspring for truly I AM your future as you just reside in me and find your abiding and eternal rest.

Just let go . . .


Jeremiah 29:11-13

11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

12 Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you.

13 Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

2 Chronicles 7:14

14 If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.

No comments: