Tuesday, May 19, 2015

SUBMIT TO THE LORD




Submit to the Lord and you will find,

Breakthrough of a new kind,

For in submission Heaven becomes clear,

And you will see into things others fear,

For The Father's Heart is Pure Above All,

And only The Holy may access and call,

For The Eyes of The Cherubim guard what is pure,

So only the Holy are able to endure . . .


 We are to spread the burning coals Meaning " The fire of The Testimony of Jesus Christ " Through out the Land and where ever we are !

Luke 24:32

32 And they said to one another, Were not our hearts greatly moved and "burning within us" while He was talking with us on the road and as He opened and explained to us [the sense of] the Scriptures?


Ezekiel 10:2-5

2 Then the Lord spoke to the man in linen clothing and said, “Go between the whirling wheels beneath the cherubim, and take a handful of burning coals and scatter them over the city.” He did this as I watched.

3 The cherubim were standing at the south end of the Temple when the man went in, and the cloud of glory filled the inner courtyard. 4 Then the glory of the Lord rose up from above the cherubim and went over to the entrance of the Temple. The Temple was filled with this cloud of glory, and the courtyard glowed brightly with the glory of the Lord. 5 The moving wings of the cherubim sounded like the voice of God Almighty[a] and could be heard even in the outer courtyard.




Isaiah 6:5-8

5 Then said I, Woe is me! For I am undone and ruined, because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts!

6 Then flew one of the seraphim [heavenly beings] to me, having a live coal in his hand which he had taken with tongs from off the altar;

7 And with it he touched my mouth and said, Behold, this has touched your lips; your iniquity and guilt are taken away, and your sin is completely atoned for and forgiven.

8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for Us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.



Revelation 4:8

Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "'Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty,' who was, and is, and is to come."


 

No comments: