Tuesday, May 5, 2015

FEARLESSLY MADE !

 Perplexity in spirit comes when you question My ability to proceed in your life and it is then total surrender is not only Warranted but served for truly as your Judge and Advocate I "Declare" The Truth for your future for the past is just that.

  So be as Lot not his wife and take My hand into Zion for only as you believe You "Are" and I "AM" !

Habakkuk 2:2-3

  Write the vision and make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, "Wait for it" ;
Because it will surely come, it will not tarry

Jeremiah 29:11 for I Know the plans I have for you says The Lord ,
Plans of Peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

12 the n you will call upon me and pray to me and I will listen to you.

!3 And you will seek me and find me , when you search for me with all of your heart .

No comments: