Friday, December 18, 2015

HIS EYE IS ON THE SPARROW, HIS EYES ARE ON YOUR SOUL !

 My eye is on the sparrow but do you not see? 


The coming catastrophe,




For your sustainment does not come from man, But from My very hand,


And so it is with your soul,


That I created so only I know,


What it takes for you to be sustained,


 It is found in My Blood, My Spirit, My very name,


JESUS IS LORD must be your call,
For Truly I AM your all,


 so come to your Creator for it is Me,


 I AM your Tree and River of Life come eat and drink and be set free,


Free from the Earth for it can not sustain,


 Everything that brings life is found only in My Name!                            


            JESUS 


Matthew 10:28-33 28
And do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; but rather be afraid of Him who can destroy both soul and body in hell (Gehenna). 29 Are not two little sparrows sold for a penny? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Fathers leave (consent) and notice. 30 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 Fear not, then; you are of more value than many sparrows. 32 Therefore, everyone who acknowledges Me before men and confesses Me [out of a state of oneness with Me], I will also acknowledge him before My Father Who is in heaven and confess [that I am abiding in] him. 33 But whoever denies and disowns Me before men, I also will deny and disown him before My Father Who is in heaven.

No comments: