Thursday, December 17, 2015

THE LOVE OF THE FATHER IN YOU OVERCOMING ALL

  Do not be perplexed about the outcome of certain situations, I am moving you into position in my timing and your location even now is strategic as I shift you into new positions to form a synchronized army and teams that shall truly become one cohesive,harmonizing weapon of truth flowing in love .

Truly what you are about to experience is the love of The Father in you together overwhelming the lies and offenses of the enemy for the threshing floor of battle "IS" being swept clean by my Spirit of Truth surrounded with the Angelic Realm of Virtue and the clarity of all this is about to be revealed to My Children of Light by Me "The Light Of The World" . . .

John 8:12

I Am the Light of the World

12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

2 Kings 6:17

17 Then Elisha prayed, Lord, I pray You, open his eyes that he may see. And the Lord opened the young man’s eyes, and he saw, and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.


2 KINGS 6:21-23

21 When the king of Israel saw them, he said to Elisha, My father, shall I slay them? Shall I slay them?

22 [Elisha] answered, You shall not slay them. Would you slay those you have taken captive with your sword and bow? Set bread and water before them, that they may eat and drink and return to their master.

23 So [the king] prepared great provision for them, and when they had eaten and drunk, he sent them away, and they went to their master. And the bands of Syria came no more into the land of Israel.

No comments: