Sunday, March 13, 2016

EL ROI The God who sees you ~ A Word for The Worshippers

 I AM " The one who sees you and it is My Spirit wooing  you even now into My Presence for I have fresh garments  of "PRAISE" for you, for now as I gave David Psalms of  Praise I now am releasing to you NEW SONGS with higher  levels of worship and My word shall rise up in you \"/  dispersing My Spirit as a Fountain of youth to restore  The Nations(people) for My children are thirsty and I
shall use you as My Spring in the desert places .

  Rise up oh spring for The Voice of Many Waters is  calling to you even now and unto forever into My "Courts  of Praise"

Numbers 21:16-18

16 From there they continued on to Beer, the well where  the Lord said to Moses, “Gather the people together and I  will give them water.”

17 Then Israel sang this song:

“Spring up, O well!
    Sing about it,
18 about the well that the princes dug,
    that the nobles of the people sank—
    the nobles with scepters and staffs.”

    Revelation 15:2-4

And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire,  and those who had been victorious over the beast and his  image and the number of his name, standing on the sea of  glass, holding harps of God. 3And they sang the song of  Moses, the bond-servant of God, and the song of the Lamb,  saying, "Great and marvelous are Your works, O Lord God,
the Almighty; Righteous and true are Your ways, King of  the nations! 4"Who will not fear, O Lord, and glorify  Your name?



 For You alone are holy; For ALL THE NATIONS  WILL COME AND WORSHIP BEFORE YOU, FOR YOUR RIGHTEOUS ACTS  HAVE BEEN REVEALED."…



No comments: