Monday, March 28, 2016

THE MATRIX OF HEAVEN

 The Matrix of Heaven is about to extract the riches of
the wicked and deliver them into the hands of My Children
"Today" as I delivered Canaan into the hands of My
beloved for you "are" My Beloved and I AM yours . . .

Now as you raise and stretch out your hands as Moses
with My Sword as your Scepter(authority) I SHALL part the
waters for you \ ~~~ / My Children in many ways

Lands of opportunity( The Harvest fields)

People of placement (networking of The kingdom)

Yards into miles ( Favor)

And Blocks into kingdoms ( Declarations coming alive )

From one tree into orchards (Evangelism expanded)

And from a cluster of Grapes into Vineyards( Body of
Christ Growing exponentially )

For NOW you Shall walk in My Favor for My Grace is your
fuel and My zeal The engine as My Spirit is your Fire



Isaiah 9:3

You shall multiply the nation, You shall increase their
gladness; They will be glad in Your presence As with the
gladness of harvest, As men rejoice when they divide the
spoil.

Genesis 8:22

"While the earth remains, Seed time and harvest, And cold
and heat, And summer and winter, And day and night Shall
not cease."

Matthew 9:37

Then He said to His disciples, "The harvest is plentiful,
but the workers are few.

2 Corinthians 9:10

Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food
will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and
increase the harvest of your righteousness;

Leviticus 26:5

'Indeed, your threshing will last for you until grape
gathering, and grape gathering will last until sowing
time You will thus eat your food to the full and live
securely in your land.



                     GOD ECONOMICS

My Kingdom Economics are derived through "Thanksgiving"for it was in this manner the waters parted for Moses and the snakebites were of no consequence(I will lift my eyes to the hills) for as The Son Of God is lifted up doors open and miracles begin !
My endowment to Him( Jesus) is you( My children of Light ) and so it is as your love for Us is poured out ," Truly " it is returned flowing down upon your heads pressed down shaken together and flowing over into My very Will.
So enter My Courts with Thanksgiving "YES" but "Truly" enter into this one thing My children for as you do it is then I multiply My Blessings upon you in extravagant ways and illnesses are shed for it is My Blood that courses through you as My Children of Light !
Remember Me My Children for as you eat and drink me in over and over I then expand My Very Kingdom within you and pour it out in the same way exponentially .
Do you understand My children ? "I AM" your Economics for " I AM THE KINGDOM" and I share My Glory with you "AS you Reveal My Son The LIGHT OF THE WORLD " !

My corpuscles(living cells) are in you as The Particles of The Kingdom that answer to the Voice of My Spirit and are predestinely trained to perform The Father's Will for " They Truly ARE " My Life in you moving in virtuoso with My Spirit to release My Kingdom in and through you to expand " I AM "


Ephesians 3:20-21


20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
    
   Corpuscle

1: a minute particle

2a : "a living cell"; especially : one (as a red or white blood cell or a cell in cartilage or bone) not aggregated into continuous tissuesb : any of various small circumscribed multicellular bodies


Psalm 121


121 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.

6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

       
     Exponential

1.involving mathematical exponent: describes a mathematical entity such as a curve, function, equation, or series that contains, is expressed as, or involves numbers
2.rapidly growing: rapidly becoming greater in size
3.or quantities raised to an exponent
4.using base of natural logarithms: describes a mathematical entity that involves the transcendental number e, the base of natural logarithms, raised to an exponent



No comments: