Thursday, July 14, 2016

Dove Song

This morning there is a 
morning dove singing a song of Peace... 



This is my song to you, 

To remove the blue, 

That you ARE Sanctified in Me, 

You ARE completely set free, 

To do as I command. 

Against which nothing can stand . 

For you ARE my betrothed, 

Bought with my blood And in my word this is told, 

So carry on in My will, 

For my Spirit is your pill, 

For what ever ails you, 

I am your hope and view, 

So don't focus on the past 

For it is already gone but my love forever lasts, 

Just worship me instead, 

For I am your rest and your wedding bed, 

For now you and I are one Father ~ Spirit ~ SON 



Song of Solomon 2:14 

My dove in the clefts of the rock, in the hiding 
places on the mountainside, show me your face, let me 
hear your voice; for your voice is sweet, and your 
face is lovely. 


Matthew 10:16 - Behold, I send you forth as sheep in 
the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, 
and harmless as doves. 

Genesis 8:8-11 - Also he sent forth a dove from him, 
to see if the waters were abated from off the face of 
the ground;   (Read More...) 

John 1:32 - And John bare record, saying, I saw the 
Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it 
abode upon him. 

Leviticus 12:8 - And if she be not able to bring a 
lamb, then she shall bring two turtles, or two young 
pigeons; the one for the burnt offering, and the other 
for a sin offering: and the priest shall make an 
atonement for her, and she shall be clean. 

Luke 3:22 - And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily 
shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from 
heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I 
am well pleased.

No comments: