Monday, July 18, 2016

Earthen Vessels

 I am bringing forth the oil of gladness in this place of my abide I call you ~ " My Beloved Well of Righteousness " for I have done this and no other for as I breathed my breath of life in you I already fulfilled your life in me so relax for I am not surprised but pleased we have walked this far together . . .

  So now look ahead of you for all that lies ahead of you is The Father's Will upon The Highway of Holiness ( That is your walking with me hand in hand ) for truly My Dove "You ARE My Beloved" .


    2 Corinthians 4:7-14

7 However, we possess this precious treasure [the divine Light of the Gospel] in [frail, human] vessels of earth, that the grandeur and exceeding greatness of the power may be shown to be from God and not from ourselves.

8 We are hedged in (pressed) on every side [troubled and oppressed in every way], but not cramped or crushed; we suffer embarrassments and are perplexed and unable to find a way out, but not driven to despair;

9 We are pursued (persecuted and hard driven), but not deserted [to stand alone]; we are struck down to the ground, but never struck out and destroyed;

10 Always carrying about in the body the liability and exposure to the same putting to death that the Lord Jesus suffered, so that the [resurrection] life of Jesus also may be shown forth by and in our bodies.

11 For we who live are constantly [experiencing] being handed over to death for Jesus’ sake, that the [resurrection] life of Jesus also may be evidenced through our flesh which is liable to death.

12 Thus death is actively at work in us, but [it is in order that [our] life [may be actively at work] in you.

13 Yet we have the same spirit of faith as he had who wrote, I have believed, and therefore have I spoken. We too believe, and therefore we speak,

14 Assured that He Who raised up the Lord Jesus will raise us up also with Jesus and bring us [along] with you into His presence.

No comments: