Saturday, July 23, 2016

Walk past the angels for you 
are mine , 

your passport is holy it is 
divine, 

For you and I now are one, 

Father~ Spirit ~ Son, 

You have the freedom of My 
entire kingdom for to you it 
has come, 

The Tree of Life and the river 
of my throne, 

For you are my Beloved my very 
own, 

You see now through the 
Father's eyes, 

For you now there is no 
surprise, 

All your words are life so 
they can not fall, 

As you release them they 
become a Holy fire ball, 

With the ability to uproot, 
tear down, birth and create, 

For My spirit is in you And 
all My Storehouses for you are 
an open gate, 

So now go and take back the 
land , 

For you move as my hand ! 


                        JOSHUA 1        
              The lord’s Charge to Joshua 

1After the death of Moses thelord’s servant, 
the lord spoke to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ assistant. 
He said, 2“Moses my servant is dead. Therefore, the 
time has come for you to lead these people, the 
Israelites, across 

the Jordan River into the land 
I am giving them. 

 3I promise you what I promised Moses: 

‘Wherever you set foot, you will be on land I have 
given you 

—4from the Negev wilderness in the south to the 
Lebanon mountains in the north, from 
the Euphrates River in the 
east to the Mediterranean 
Sea in the west, including all 
the land of the Hittites.’  

5No 
one will be able to stand against you as long as you 
live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I 
will not fail you or abandon you. 

6“Be strong and courageous, 

for you are the one who will 
lead these people to possess 
all the land I swore to their 
ancestors I would give 
them.  

7 Be strong and very 
courageous. Be careful to obey 
all the instructions Moses 
gave you. Do not deviate from 
them, turning either to the 
right or to the left. 

Then you will be successful in 
everything you do.  

8 Study this 
Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it 
day and night so you will be sure to obey everything 
written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed 
in all you do. 

9 This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not 
be afraid or discouraged. For the lord your God is 
with you wherever you go.”‎ 

No comments: