Thursday, October 15, 2009

MY WORDS SPEAK TRUTH

Oracles of my servants are true and report what I am doing today for as my word forget the former things behold I do a new thing and I shall speak it through whom I choose without man's approval or their vain imaginations rooted in pride and knowledge of the flesh and not the kingdom for they know not of my ways as long as they seek to admire their flesh .

So "my" chosen and few shall speak of new things and things to come and the shallow minded shall not conceive the things of the Spirit of The Lord that they reject in prideful wanderings for truly they are only a desert unto themselves and those blind that follow these empty sounding gongs absent of The Father's love .

So come ! To the Spring of Living Waters for I shall quench your thirst through The Spirit of The Lord for I AM THE WORD and only My Spirit can reveal this to you by the Father's will . Will you come ? Or wrestle with me for day is breaking and your Morningstar calls to those in " humble abide " . Abide with me and fast the earth !

1 Corinthians 1:20-22
20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom;

1 Corinthians 2:13-15
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy[a] Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.


Isaiah 43:18-21
18 “ Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. 19 Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert. 20 The beast of the field will honor Me, The jackals and the ostriches, Because I give waters in the wilderness And rivers in the desert, To give drink to My people, My chosen. 21 This people I have formed for Myself; They shall declare My praise.

No comments: